Sunday, July 25, 2010

check Street Fighter X Tekken



I really like both the Street Fighter and Tekken series of games. I've played all of the Tekken games and always really enjoyed the characters and style to the game. Street Fighter was something I played a little bit when I was younger but I had more interest in Mortal Kombat and other stuff for whatever reason. Since the release of SFIV though that has been all I've played and Tekken has sort of fallen off my radar.

 GET HYPE!!!!
With the announcement of SF X Tekken at Comic Con on Saturday my interest has been piqued though. You see the thing I never really liked about Tekken was the fighting system. Too much emphasis on long combo strings damaged what could have been a really great series of games. So, with the introduction of Tekken characters into the SF universe I am once again HYPED about Tekken.
We don't really know anything about the games yet and although I am more excited about the capcom version the idea of Street Fighter characters playing within the Tekken fighting system does have some interesting aspects to it. How the characters art changes to fit the Tekken universe, movement and combos they can perform and seeing the SF characters fight in a 3D world. Also Zangief vs Kuma but I guess that can happen in both versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment