Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Breezy & Usher Hit The Jamaican Stage


Usher took the stage at Sumfest in Montego Bay, Jamaica this weekend.  And he brought Chris Breezy on stage with him to do a surprise performance.  And Elephant Man was there too.

More pics of Ursh, Breezy, and Breezy's capris when you read on...




The fellas all had a dance off on stage much to the audience's delight.  Can we just discuss Breezy's pants for a minute.  I usually don't comment on Chris' choice of clothing because it never really bothers me and usually it can be seen as just fashion forward.  BUT...
These damn capris I can NOT get with.  I know it might be what's "it" these days for men and all, but I beg to differ.  Fellas, spare us.  Pick one--shorts or pants.  You cannot do both.


Fun times in Jamaica.
On a random note, Lisa Left Eye Lopes' sister Reigndrop was at B.B.Kings last night with Mr. Cheeks watching Fox Boogie perform:

Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment